SectorSeven.org is the trailhead to an extended experience for the upcoming Transformers movie (or, is it?).
- View the full discovery timeline - the story so far (under construction)
- View the known history timeline - reported events
- Current list of discovered NBE's
- Direct links to videos, audio, documents, etc
- Agent X's podcast listing
 Latest News
- In a seeming 'farewell' message, sciencehottie35 contacted Methusalen through SSS:
Thank you for your continued devotion to the cause. Don't let their lies fool you- this isnt over- the struggle will continue for years. <snip>
- AgentX updated his podcast to include the video report about the Operation Hungry Dragon 1 leak from 1982.
- deceptibot now has a SETI interface available by clicking the background satellite, playing a recorded audio session, capturing a number of suspect audio clips (look for the red strips and click, as the audio plays).
- deceptibot has a new video transmission from 'bravo team'
- deceptibot has new counter-intel videos called 'auditions' - commercials featuring Transformer 'actors'; available in the 4th drive
- The S7 Building Schematics finally have the lower two levels 6 and 7 unlocked (link)
| Simmons, you try my patience!|
I have been nothing but accommodating in my cooperation with both you and gravensen but if your stagnant approach to stalling me continues. I will be forced to learn of your location and destroy you.
- The password deceptibot was txt'd by Agent X, leading to another hacked remote client for S7 Network Security. This RC contains a number of new items, such as:
- A new email was sent to 'Simmons', which included a new counter information ad poster for the movie (and very faintly in the upper right corner branded with "Property of (S7 logo)")
- A new movie trailer was released on yahoo movies, wherein was found the next password: codeblack, leading to a new remote client with a new layout, and a few additional items: NBE57 video, an unidentified NBE (the beetle in the parking garage), an Annoyance Memo tracking Agent X's actions, along with his podcasts and some SSS photos, and a new communication from Gravesen
- Agent X releases his tenth podcast over iTunes, with photos from two S7 Transformers ground campaigns, of protestors against Sector 7
- A counter-information campaign was launched by Chevrolet, in the form of a flash game pairing advertising for the car maker and the movie.
- The password gravesen was found in Transformers prequel comic #4, leading to another hacked remote client for S7 Network Security
- S7 RC: A new communication from Agent Gravesen reveals that S7 is suspending email communication for 2 weeks, and resorting to the 'old fashioned' method of paper.
- Simmons (via restricted email) informs S7 Network Security that protocol HK9233 is being initiated - no electronic correspondence.
- A mass email was sent out to all 'informants' verifying the HK9233 protocol referred to above.
< -- More news listed here -- >
 Remote Clients
- Unknown remote client: 'deceptibot' (also 'codeblack')
- S7 Security remote client: 'gravesen' (also 'byebyepowers', and 'fwiffo')
- Agent Snup's remote client: 'nbetwo' (also 'thefirst7', and 'takara83')
 Misc Goods
- There is another site that is currently offline -- http://www.vector-sigma.org. This may be intended to go live after 3 July when the movie launches, or for during the rumored Transformers 2 sequel-project (the "Headmasters" storyline)
- ams707 created a zip file of all the Transformer sounds from the Official movie site, available for download here (1.71 MB)
- Agent X's podcast series can be found on iTunes under the album "Sector 7 must be stopped", artist "Agent X", or via the podcast feed at http://www.ebucehtdnif.ws/podcast/podcast.xml
 To do list
- non-s7.org content - emails, ebucehtdnif
- possible entity names (from the cartoon and other counter-intelligence) showing up in the movie